What is AI Engine Manager?
AI Engine Manager (AIEM) is a core service of H2O AI Cloud. It is responsible for managing the lifecycle of AI Engines, which are the containerized Machine Learning workloads deployed on Kubernetes.
The goal of AIEM is to be the central service integrating with Kubernetes, enabling other teams to focus on making the best ML products instead of managing Kubernetes resources.
Supported AI Engines:
- Driverless AI (single-node)
- Workspace-aware AI Engine management
- HAIC integrated frontend
- REST API
- Python client (asyncio compatible)
- Platform token authentication
- HAIC telemetry integration
- AI Engine manifest customization
- AI Engine version management
- AI Engine resource constraint enforcement